City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) Empty
PostSubject: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:07 am

Moka walked across the field trying to keep peace within her mind. But then she felt her blood increase. "NOOOOO!" she screamed as blood gushed out of her nose. She got dizzy. "Dammit....." she cursed as she layed in the grass holding her sleeve to her nose trying to keep blood from getting all over the grass.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:51 am

Draiona was laying on the field on her back with her arms folded behind her head, the grass hiding her well as she watched the few clouds go by. She ignored the scream, shrugging off the urge to grab her dagger or sword. But as she smelled the scent of blood, she became alert and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 am

Moka looked out of the corner of her eye and turned away not anting anyone to notice. She noticed her nose had stopped bleeding but all the blood was still all over her sleeve and her face.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 am

Skyler was trying to find the motorcycle he parked in the middle of the woods as Daemon. He then sees Draiona and Moka, so he stops and tries to spy on them. Wondering what they were doing out in the fields.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:32 am

After a short moment Drai found the source of the irony blood scent, seeing Moka in the field. Huh? What the heck..?

She gets up and walks over to Moka, poking her leg as the girl probably couldn't have heard her silent footsteps.

"Hey what's up? You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:07 am

Moka tried to wipe the blood of her face. "Yeah....just a little nosebleed." Moka lied. She could feel her blood continuously increasing as she held it back. She didn't want to attract any other vampires.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 am

"Sure.." Drai shrugged and turned to go some place else, as this area was soaked with the smell of blood.

Why did I even bother to come over here..?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Daemon used his mechanical right eye's zoom-in ability, noticing that Moka had a little nosebleed.
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:14 am

Moka felt like an idiot. She got up and brushed herself off. She decided to walk around a bit more. "Bye." Moka said walking away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:31 am

"Yah bye.." Drai says without turning around and walks towards the woods, not knowing she was walking straight towards Daemon.
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:09 pm

Moka walked away before noticing a redheaded boy watching her. Her eyes became wide. She stepped back and put hr fists up ready to defend herself. "Hey!Who are you and why the hell are you stalking me?!" Moka asked angrily ready to beat the shit out of the 'stalker'.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:15 am

Crap...

A squirrel then attacks Daemon, causing him to fall off the branch and hit the ground. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:32 am

((OoC: hahaha squirrel-attack!!))

What's up with that girl? Yelling around about somebody stalking her? -.-" She thought while Moka spoke.

Then Drai jumps and ducks back as a reflex, staring at the spot she saw something big fall out of a tree.

What the hell was that..?!
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:40 am

Moka gasped and ran towards the guy who fell out of the tree. "Are you okay?!" she asked. She poked his cheek. "Does it hurt anywhere?" Moka asked.
-----------------------
Maka was walking through the field before smelling her sister's blood. She also smelled a Neko. She ran over. Then she saw a neko run towards them. She didn't want to make any sudden movements so she just stood by her sister. "Moka? What happened?" Maka asked as her silver hair blew in the wind, and her red eyes watched the neko.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 am

(OoC: I was thinking of a racoon, but squirrels just better An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) Icon_razz)

Daemon was out cold, and has his shirt ripped off by a branch.

(OoC: That was my favorite shirt An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) Icon_cry)
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:27 pm

(OOC: BUT CHIPMUNKS ARE THE BEST!!!XD)

Moka poked a big scratch he had on his chest, trying to get him to snap out of it. "Mister Stalker? Are you ok?" Moka said innocently. She looked around, then pricked her thumb with one of her fangs, and drizzled some of her blood over Daemon's cuts, and they disappeared. Then she felt her blood increase. "M-Maka....it's increasing again!" Moka shouted holding her nose for the impact.
-------------------------------
Maka sighed at her innocent sister. "Drink from the redheaded stalker." Maka said emotionlessly. "Maka! I can't do that and you know it!" Moka said angrily. Maka sighed. "I guess I have no choice.." Maka mumbled. With her sharp nail she cut Daemon, letting blood trickle down his shoulder. Moka tried to resist but the scent was too much for such a young vampire, and a bloodmaker at that rate. She licked the blood off of his shoulder before biting him. Then she immedeately let go. "Maka! Do not do that! Using my youth to your advantage isn't funny!" Moka yelled angrily. "But your blood stopped increasing didn't it?" Maka said with a smirk. Moka's eyes grew wide for a second then she pouted and glared at her older sister.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:32 pm

(Ooc: XD, should've thought of that An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) Icon_razz)

"Owww.... stupid squirrel." Daemon says as he gets up, not noticing that he was bleeding. Then he notices the two vampires in front of him and says, "Oh... hello there. Have you seen a motorcycle parked anywhere around here?"
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:17 am

Moka sighed. "Thank goodness you're okay. I thought my7 bite-I mean the squirrel's bite might have hurt you." Moka said. "And I saw a motorcycle. It's mph!" Moka started before having her mouth covered by Maka. "Now that you're okay..." Maka started before punching Daemon, and sending him flying into a tree. "Why the hell were you stalking my sister?! Answer me or I'll punch you even harder AND scrw up your stupid mechanical eye you were using to spy on my sister!" Maka yelled storming over to Daemon and picking him up by the front of his shirt, holding him high up in the air. (OOC:Remember Maka can read minds.)
-----------------------------------
Moka tried to get her sister to let go. "Maka, I"m sure he'll give you a reason without you killing him!" Moka said calmly.

(OOC:Next time do a chipmunk they are the best!!!1)
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:36 am

(Occ: Alright, I will use chipmunks next time. Also, Daemon's not wearing a shirt, it got ripped off... use his hair instead.)

"I wasn't stalking her, I just wanted to see if she(Moka) was someone that I knew and I know that girl(Draiona) that asked if she(Moka) was okay!" Daemon explains, nearly shouting. Daemon was being very creeped out by this silver-haired woman. He then asks to Maka, "Also, how did you know that I have a mechanical eye?" Then he realizes that they aren't normal, so he asks the both of them, "I'm guessing that you aren't normal humans, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Moka's eyes became wide while Maka gritted her teeth. "You little.." Maka started before being stopped by her sister. "Please, Maka. That's enough. You're probobally scaring him to death." Moka said. "You're right. We are not normal humans...in fact...we are not human at all." Moka explained. Then she showed him her fangs. "We are vampires......I originally came here to find my older sister, Maka. But she came here looking for our younger sister." she told him. Maka let Daemon go and got up, crossing her arms, ready to show her calm, mature, and much more attractive side. "What my sister says is true. And I know you have a mechanical eye because I can read your mind. And I'll tell you now there is no reason to be scared of me unless you are on my bad side. Which you aren't.....yet." Maka said calmly. "Now please, tell me....what were you looking up about my sister and I? And if you want to know anything else about us, you will have to look us up. You can do that on that eye of yours, can't you?" Maka asked, giving Daemon one of her charming, but mischeveous smiles.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:16 pm

"Cool... vampires... Anyways, Maka, a couple things. First: I didn't search you or your sister up on my eye. Second: When you punched me, I lost about half of all my eye's uses. Third: Since you can read my mind, my name is Skyler Roushiro and what are your names." Daemon replies truthfully. After he says that mouthful, he brushes all the dirt off his pants. Then he notices that his shoulder's bleeding, so he reaches in his backpack, grabs a clean rag, and then wraps the rag around his shoulder and ties it and it makes his shoulder stop bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 am

Maka sighed. "Yes, I know that. And my name is Maka Shuuzen." Maka said. Then she sighed again. "Sorry for screwing up your eye." she mumbled Moka smiled at her sister. "Anyway, if you weren't looking me up and you wanted to know who I was, you could've just came and talked to me. I wouldn't have minded. By the way my name is Moka." she said kindly. Then she took the towel from him. "You don't need that." she said. She pricked her thumb with her fang and smeared the blood on his shoulder, healing th wound. "There ya go!" she said. Maka stayed silent. "You're lucky my sister is so nice. I might have beaten you to nothing but blood and bones." she said. Maka was a bit anti-social and whether they were normal or not, she wasn't very fond of humans, but tried her best to be nice, but usuallyfailed.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:48 am

"That's alright Maka. I'm guessing that you aren't fond of humans, am I right?" Skyler asks right after he turned his voice modulator off and takes his mask off. "Moka, thank you for healing my shoulder. Also, it's nice to meet the both of you. " Skyler says with a small grin on his face. A couple seconds later, Skyler sees the same squirrel that attacked him. So he grabs his Smith & Weston .500 super magnum and shoots the squirrel, causing the squirrel to litterally explode. "That's for making me fall and get my favorite jacket ripped" Skyler mutters quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moka Shuuzen

Moka Shuuzen

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:51 am

Maka raised an eyebrow at him while Moka just stared at him open mouthed. "It was just a squirrel...." Moka mumbled. "Aggressive......I like that." Maka said, flashing him another one of her attractive smiles. Then Moka smelled the blood. She felt her blood increase. "Skyler....sorry about this." Moka apologized before biting Skyler's neck.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:54 pm

"Ow... It's okay Moka. I can't blame you since your a vampire." Skyler says as he does nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)   An increasing pain(Anyone can join!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An increasing pain(Anyone can join!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next