City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changing (Anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Changing (Anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Dai shivered, pulling his coat tighter around him.

Gotta get warm...now...

He could already feel himself slipping away, and he knew if he didn't find somewhere warm soon...

He felt dizzy.

Too late...

His legs crumpled underneath him and he collapsed on the cold concrete road, shivering.

At least there's no one around...

He hated to be seen changing, but even more he hated having no control over what he did to people. As long as there was no one around, no one would get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:34 am

(Since [I think] I reached the limit of space for my siggy's, I'm going to put the picture of the version of Skyance's costume [NEW, found in my Update] in the first post... Only when I use them in that topic and only for the New SkyanceSniper uniform versions. [for ex. in this topic...])
Changing (Anyone can join) New_sk11

Skyler, sprinting through the suburbs after his current assassination in his new SkyanceSniper Outifit, used a sharp turn and ran towards the suburbs a couple 6 to 7 minutes ago and now was running towards Dai. Sky slows down to a stop.

this new outifit is working great. It's light, dark enough to conceil my identity, and it ca-

Skyler thought before his though got interupted as he unknowingly tripped over Dai, but not falling to the ground. He turns around after he tripped and recognized Dai immediately and remembers to act like a stranger. Sky then says to Dai, "Um.. Are you okay? Are you hurt or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 am

Dai growled, already too far gone in his change to speak.

He snapped at the guy, wolf talk for go away, his rational human thoughts telling him he might hurt this person.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:56 am

(OOC: I might be going a bit too far on this joke, but what is it boy? Timmy's stuck in the well? AGAIN!?)

"What did you say?" Skyler asks, looking around and making sure that there's no cops. Then pulls down his hood, revealing a face of a boy with long, silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 pm

(OoC: It made me chuckle. xD)

Dai snarled, this time revealing sharp, white fangs.

The transformation was now almost 100% complete, the only thing that still Dai was his ears, which were slowly becoming pointed and wolflike.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh crap. Dai was actually a werewolf... I never knew. I hope that he remembers me, but just in case...

Sky took about five steps backwards, away from Dai. He also gets the two hidden blades, that he keeps on the gauntlets that he wears around his wrists under his cloak/uniform, ready to deploy and use.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Dai trembled at the glint of the metal blades, remembering what his father had done to him so many years ago with similar ones.

Shit. He's gonna kill me. I'm dead. So dead.

He snarled. Leave, it said, I don't want to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:40 am

Mika was walking home from shopping when she spotted a wolf and a young man with blades. She hid behind a tree and if it came down to it she'd step in and stop the fight.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:33 am

Dai sniffed the air, smelling someone else close by.

What the hell?

He sniffed again.

Smells weird. Like...a bird? He took a step back, still snarling defensivly at Sky.
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Mika continued to examine the wolf. She felt like he was more...intellegent than a wolf. Was he a werewolf? A wolfwere?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:44 am

Sky realizes that he didn't need to kill him, so he just puts his hidden blades away and just goes fist-e-cuffs, waiting for Dai to make a move. But he suddenly hears footsteps nearby so he looks in Mika's direction, examining her.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:44 am

Dai, glad the attention was off him now, also looked toward the girl.

No one was supposed to see... He thought miserably, And now not one, but two people saw. This is bad.

He felt his instincts threatening to take over and shrunk away from Sky and Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Mika raised an eyebrow at the two. Then when she learned the wolf was a guy she was shocked. She decided she'd make him feel better, or attempt to anyway. "Hey, being a different creature is nothing to be ashamed of. Look at my arm." Mika said, turning her arm into a wing. "I can transform into a phoenix, and i am also able to control and manipulate fire." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Sky was now blown, just standing there, just trying to realize what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Dai was unable to speak in wolf form, so he had no way of replying to Mika's demonstration, except for to himself.

It's different, he wanted to say, You can control your change. You don't have instincts that tell you to kill anyone who crosses your path when you change.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 pm

He looked towards Mika, then to Dai, and back to Mika again. "What in god's name is happening here." Sky says, nearly crazed. He thought that when he saw a succubus and three vampires, that was it. He was not expecting a pheonix-girl, let alone a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing (Anyone can join)   Changing (Anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing (Anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1