City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) Empty
PostSubject: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Blaire was simply walking around Tokyo trying to find her way to a hotel or something. She was already hit on about ten times. Damned her jean shorts and tube top! Then she came across a different building. She didn't read the sign and just strolled on in. She looked around to see men and women in slutty costumes and went bright red. "Am.......I in the right place?" she asked herself. Then some drunk idiot came up to her and asked, "How much?". She went red ith embarassment yelling that she wasn't a hooker. They soon turned the whole thing into a big arguement. She stormed over to the bar and simply asked for a white wine. Five guys asked her if she wanted another drink or if she waned to go over to their place. She sighed. "I hate Tokyo...." she complained and slammed her head down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Ludwig came here often but not for what most people came here for, he smirked and looked at use of the more well built guys and smacked his lips. He walked over to the group surrounding the young lady and smirked "These guys causing you trouble?" It had been a while since he caused some havoc and hell.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Skyler walks into a strange building as Ikuto and then sits by the bar and asks for a cup of water, his favorite drink, and notices Ludwig talking to Blaire. So, Ikuto then walks over to Ludwig and Blaire and says to them, "Long time no see Ludwig, and hello madame."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Blaire used her spell to drop copper pots on the perverts heads then turned to the two men as if nothing happened. "Hello you two. It's nice to meet you. Would you care to chat with me?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 pm

(You accidently posted twice Razz)

Ikuto looks at her and says with a calm, but nice smile, "Sure. I believe we haven't met, my name is Ikuto, and yours?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:30 pm

(Yea dw i deleted it! ^^)

"You're right. My name is Blaire. Blaire Evans. Nice to meet you....Ikuto. It is Ikuto right?" Blaire asked, slipping off her jacket, since it was pretty hot in there.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm

"Yeah, that's my name, and don't wear it out." Ikuto joked, but then continues by saying, "Blaire... nice name. Are you from around here?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Blaire shook her head. "No. I'm from France actually. I came to Japan to get back my fortune telling career." Blaire said, smiling. "Another white wine please." Blaire said. She sipped it down quickly, and then ordered a red wine. She sipped that away as well. She sighed in happiness, she loved wine.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:43 pm

"Came here from America. You really do like wine, don't you?" Ikuto says as he drinks his water. Since he's a bit sad right now, he orders some wine and drinks it all in less than 5 seconds. Then he orders a bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 am

Blaire nodded and smiled cutely. "It's the only alcohol drink I like. You seem to enjoy it as well......along with whiskey. Most of my family only drinks whiskey when they're troubled....are you troubled, Ikuto?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:36 am

"Just trying to forget a painful memory" Ikuto replies
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 am

"You and me both....." Blaire mumbled. But she tried to perk up. "Hey....are you interested in frtune telling?" Blaire asked trying to get off the subject. She smiled as her cat ears twitched with happiness underneath her hat.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 am

"Sorta. I'm half-interested and half-uninterested, but I'll at least try it." Ikuto replies, taking another drink of his whiskey. Pain not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:15 am

"Can I tell your fortune? I always get my predictions right!" Elise said smiling. She wanted to make Ikuto feel better by giving him some good news about the future.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Ikuto takes another drink of his whiskey. Pain is now forgotten. Ikuto then says to Blaire, voice slurred, "Shure, I'd love to get my fortune taken."

(Lol, Ludwig is now completely out of the picture XD)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:37 am

Blaire gave him a concerned look. "don't drink anymore whiskey please. You'll end up drunk." Blaire said taking his hand and leaning in to examine his palm, as she didn't notice she was showing off her clevage. "Pa pumpkin pumpkin.." she mumbled and started to get a vision.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:54 am

While she was reading his fortune, he slapped himself to stop the slurring.

Wow... Why do I feel attracted to her... Even though... I don't fall for women easily... hmm, better search up on my new mech-eye tool

Then he uses his mechanical eye to bring up the internet and searches for the name, Blaire Evans.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Blaire got a vision of Ikuto's past only to learn that he wasn't Ikuto. Her expression remained blank,then soon her shirt made a gap and her breasts were clearly visible. But she was too deep in thought to think about anything at the moment. "His name...it is not Ikuto....but...what is it?" Blaire said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:23 am

Ikuto would've told Blaire about her top, but he was concentrating on looking for Blaire Evans. He then finds an exact match and begins to read the web page.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 am

"His name is......Skyler Roushiro..." Blaire mumbled. She looked up at him. He was staring at her. but she wasn't sure what at. She lloked down and screamed. She got the wrong idea and smacked Ikuto hard. "Pervert! What are you looking at?!" Blaire asked not knowing he was just looking up her name.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:43 am

So, she's actually a succubus-witch hybri-

Then suddenly, interupting Sky's train of thought, he got slapped. The slap caused him to fall off his chair backwards. "OW!" Ikuto exclaims, "Why did you do that?" Ikuto is still not aware of the gap in her shirt.

(OoC: In the military and his self-training, Skyler was trained to be mostly immune to falling completely head over heals for a girl. He still might like her, but not get horny or have any feelings of getting into her pants or even freeze up when he sees a womans breasts or vagina... I'm gonna add this to my Bio.)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:30 am

'Maybe not..' she thought to herself. "Sorry, I did it subconciously." Blaire apologized. "You are hiding behind many masks...and you are afraid to show your true identity. But....people who truly accept you will not care." Blaire predicted. "Why were you staring at me just now?" Blaire asked him.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:47 am

"My eye... It's bionic. It can search the internet, heat vision, night vision, X-ray, you name it. I say this, because I was searching you on the internet, because you are different as in I am a little bit attracted by you which isn't normal for me. I had to use a picture for an exact result of you. So it looks like you're like... a succubus-witch hybrid." Ikuto explains as he pulls out his right eye, showing that it is actually a bionic eye, then puts it back in.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Evans

Blaire Evans

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Blaire suddenly became very fascinated by the guy she was talking to. Her cat ears were twitching with excitement. She grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the bar so they had a bit more privacy to talk. "So you know my secret now. Yeah, I am a succubus. We succubi used to be able to transform into some type of demon looking creature but due to our usually over done beauty it's considered a lost trait. It's no wonder guys bug me so much. I hate being a succubus. It's gotten me into so many troublesome situations." Blaire explained sadly.
(After you post, skyler, just look for my new topic I'm gonna start in prolly the park or something. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 pm

(Ooc: Alrighty then)

"I get into a lot of trouble too, but I mostly get away." Ikuto says as he gets dragged by Blaire and finally notices her gap, so he grabs the two loose ends and tied them together to cover her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)   A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A first entrance is so embarassing!(Anyone is free to join!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next