City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:35 pm

"TRUTH OR DARE!?" John asks.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 am

"Dare!" Tsuki says happily.
Truth always seemed so boring to her, dare on the other hand was more exciting.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm

"Try and play my guitar." John says, as he hands her his guitar
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Tsukiko holds his guitar in his hands and looks that at it.
"Uh, are you sure? I have no idea how to play this thing and i'm afraid i might break it." she said not very sure if she should even be touching it.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 am

"Don't worry about breaking it. I have a couple others like that at my home. But since you don't know how to play... I'll give a quick, but good walkthrough." John says as he walks behind Tsukiko. He then puts the guitar strap over Tsukiko's shoulder. He then explains how to play the guitar, showing her how to use the whammy bar, teaching her to either use a pick or her claws as a pick (your choice...), and stuff like that. A couple times he had to move Tsuki's arm to a ceratin string area on the neck of the guitar and showing her how to tune the guitar. Then keeps on teaching her the OTHER basics of guitar playing.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:26 pm

Tsuki nods and tries to learn what he's teaching. She got confused a few times but things cleared up he kept going.

((join Emma and my new site: http://hoka-no-daredemo.forumotion.net/portal.htm Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:58 am

After a couple ten minutes or so, he stops and says to her, "I think you are ready to play a song. Because I just taught you everything I know!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Tower-
Jump to: