City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Tsukiko arrived at the tower, panting slightly because of her rushing to get here. She looked around to see if there was anyone who could be the person she was suppose to meet.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 am

John drives about half-a-mile behind Tsuki and then stops and parks. He then grabs his guitar and climbed up to the first row of horizontal metal bars, sits in the middle and starts repeating the first part of the song 'one' that is lead guitar only.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Tsukiko ears twitched hearing a music behind her, she turned around and looked at the tower where the sound was coming from. There was a young man with a guitar.

'Hmm... He's got a guitar. Maybe that's the john guy though i can't be completely right.'

Tsuki jumped the same bar he was on and walked up to him.
"Hey, my name's Tsukiko. Would your name by any chance be John?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:53 pm

"And you're Tsukiko? That chick that Z was talking bout'?" John asks and stops playing his guitar at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Tsukiko gave her tail a little wave and it curled behind her.
"Yup. and you must be John." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:20 am

"You're even cuter than Z described you as!" John says with a tiny chuckle
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Tsukiko looked a little surprised and blushed faintly.
"Umm... thanks." she said.
She looked down at his guitar.

"So you play the guitar?" she asked trying to think of something to say.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:42 am

John replies by saying, "No doubt."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:04 pm

"That's awesome." Tsukiko smiled at him.
"I've always wanted to know how to play an instrument. Is it hard to learn?" She asked playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:28 pm

"Yeppers. But it is way easier for Nekos to play guitars, because they have built in picks." John answers immediately, with a tiny chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Tsukiko looked at him with a confused face.
"Built in pricks?" She asked.
She held out her hands and looked at them.
"Um, it doesn't really look like it"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 am

"No... Not pricks, Picks. As in your claws/nails." John says, almost laughing out loud, but controls himself just by a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:48 am

Tsukiko's mind cleared when he explained. She wasn't the sharpest in the shed, she had a lot brain farts.
"Oohhh..." she said.

She laughed a bit at herself and her stupidity.
"Sorry, i get a lot of brain farts... eh heh heh..." she said scratching the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:22 am

"Okay... I kind of have... random-sentence-spasm-iosis... I call it that... Did you know that pumpkins look better in jeans than watermelons in skirts? Oh, there it goes again." John says having a face that kinda looks like this --> Hanging out Icon_razz

(Everything about John, true as can be)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:27 am

((lol Tsuki ish a lot like me too xD except i'm crazy enough to be a cosplay neko on halloween))

Tsukiko giggled at him.
"No I did not know that time. But you know what's more crazy? That elephant pee smells like licorices." she said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:35 am

(Same here, but I cosplay video games like Halo [last year] and Assassin Creed [This year, as Ezio])

John chuckles
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:53 pm

((kewls. i picked being a cat since it didn't seem to be such a big deal and ppl wont stare, but one of my friends in flordia is being Ikuto o.o))

Tsukiko smiled at him and than looked down the tower. She sat down on the rail.
"Soooo... you wanna play a game to kill some time?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:53 pm

(Wow... Coincidence? I think so!)

"Sure! What do you have in mind?" John asks, being as giddy as a school girl

(stole that off of family guy)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:43 pm

((lol))

Tsukiko put her finger on her chin and thought for a second. A few seconds later, she heard a ding and a light bulb appeared above her head.
"How about Truth or Dare?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:05 am

"Sure. I'd love to." John replies.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:12 am

"Okay, well, Truth or Dare?" Tsukiko asked him.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:50 pm

"Truth" John says, without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Tsukiko thought for a moment. This was always the hardest part of truth or dare thinking of something to say.

"Uhh... tell the truth, what is... the most perverted thing you've ever done?" she asked not really knowing why she asked.

((o.o))
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:24 pm

"Getting dragged by a giril with... D cups? and then I tie the gap between the shirt up." John says, not noticing that he said that at all.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:31 pm

"Whoa." Tsuki said. Her eyes went wide hearing this, but she tried to act like it didn't bother her too much.

"Uhh... you can ask me now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out   Hanging out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Tower-
Jump to: