City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woodland Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:53 pm

"I understand.. You are a very trusting person." I'm not. "Well don't worry. I won't run around, telling your little secret." I don't really care enough to do so.

But.. why are you so unfriendly to him, you moron?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:43 am

"Thanks... Do you want to see the rest of this house or do you want to see the part of my house that's underground?" Skyler says to Drai

Why am I trusting her? And Why did I tell her about my assassin gear room!?
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Draiona smiles and says "From up in the trees to a place underground. Nice. Yeah I'd like to take a look.." Sure there must be something interesting to find, right?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 am

"Alrighty then." Skyler says as he pulls off a picture of a medieval shield, revealing a hole.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:22 am

She lifted an eyebrow at the hole and walks up to Sky's side. (Still keeping a good distance though)
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 am

Sky then presses the edges of the cross in the middle of the shield in this order: Top, Left, Middle, Bottom, Right, Middle, Middle. Suddenly, the floor behind Skyler and Draiona seperates, revealing a small elevator, that can fit two people if they squeeze in there tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodland Mansion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Houses-
Jump to: