City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woodland Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Skyler walked with Draiona to large group of trees that were way higher than the other trees in the forest. Also, the large group of trees were strangley bunched up and were way to close.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Draiona looked around and twitched involuntarily whenever a sound erupted from somewhere around them, ears changing directions constantly.

What a strange group of trees....
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:40 pm

"Follow me carefully" Skyler says as he walks behind the main tree, and climbs up the tree by using the footsteps that are etched onto it, half-way up the first tree, he hops to the tree behind him and keeps on climbing.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Draiona follows Sky closely, noting to herself with a smirk he isnt only well trained but very well trained, as it seems.

Using her animalic abilities, climbing after the guy she accidentally leaves slight scratch marks on the trees.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Skyler then reached the top of the trees, standing in front of a shroud of leaves, waiting for Draiona.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Draiona reached the top only moments after Skyler, making a last large jump up to him and again.. leaving her scratch marks.

Whoops...

"Now that was fun. You're a very good climber.." For a human. She smiles at him.

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 pm

"Thanks, and this... is my home." Skyler says as he puts his hand behind the shroud, and pulls. Revealing a large mansion that almost showed itself to things beyond the tree-leaf shroud.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm

She first layed her ears flat and a "Wow..." escaped her.

Draiona looked at the mansion with her cat eyes, ears facing forward again.

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:06 pm

"Yeah. Took me a month and a half to make this... and another half to build and buy stuff for this place." Skyler says while blushing a bit, kinda proud and flattered that she "Wow..." 'd his mansion
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 pm

..gotta admit, I like this place.. up in the trees~

Draiona thought to herself, a little confused about herself though. Why did she follow him? And how come she felt comfy around him? He is a complete stranger afterall...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm

"Well, want to come inside?" Skyler asks with a nice smile
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 pm

"Uhm sure" She says smiling, looking at him with her cat eyes.

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Skyler then opens the door and says, "After you..."
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Remembering people say 'Thank you' after being invited inside somewhere, she cutely says "Thanks" while entering and taking a few steps inside, looking around.

Hmm, nice....

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:34 pm

Inside the huge room she walked in, was the lobby-ish area, and the room even had an elevator. The room was filled with many valuable items, like exotic plants, rare paintings and lots of other expensive stuff...
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 am

Woah it's huge~

Draiona looked around as she stepped in, noticing everything must've costed lots of money.

I wonder how he got all of this money... Banker? No, why would he be that trained for such a boring job? He doesnt look like a dealer either... Assassin?

She quickly shruggs the thought off and turns to Skyler.

"What do you do for a living, Skyler?" She asks, almost piercing him with her curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 am

"If I tell you, will you promise not to freak out?" Sky asks
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:43 pm

((OoC: Damn I always forget to color what I'm saying. That's why I always have to edit xD))

Then it must be something dangerous..

Drai chuckles and nods once. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 am

((OoC: XD, I sorta do that sometimes...))

"I'm an assassin... I only kill what I want to kill, and whatever I need to kill" Skyler says, hoping that telling her the truth wouldn't put his entire career in danger.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:23 am

Drai nodded, not really surprised.

"Thought you might be."
So he's one of the kind that still has his own will. Not only a puppet.

She smiles to herself, turns and slowly continues to walk inside, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:28 am

"Password, one-five-four-six-six-twenty four- negative five- zero; Skyance Sniper mode and guest." Skyler says loudly. Suddenly, there was a whirring in the house and after a couple seconds, the whirring stops.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:37 am

As Sky spoke Draiona's ears immeadiately faced towards him before she turned to look at him, lifting an eyebrow.

After the whirring, she asks "Security, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 pm

"I have to. I wouldn't want anyone to come here and get suspicious. If someone actually sees this place, they might tell others and this spot would then be well known. Making it much easier to have cops come over and investigate and find my weapons. If they did find them, I'd get arrested." Skyler says sincerely, not wanting to harm people at all. It was litterally the only thing that he could do well at, except for driving fast without crashing.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:48 am

Drai chuckles lightly and smirks "And what makes you think I won't go to town and spread the news about a mansion up in the trees?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 pm

"Maybe... I thought that I could trust you." Skyler says truthfully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Woodland Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodland Mansion   Woodland Mansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodland Mansion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Houses-
Jump to: