City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minami Kogure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minami

Minami

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Name:Minami
Race:Neko
Personality: She is usally hyper off of the candy bars she hides in her knapsack. She tries her best to stay calm, but usaully ends up running all over the place anyways. She tries to keep happy, but whenever she becomes sad, she tries to keep it to herself and not let anyone know. She absolutley despises school, and always tries to find a way out of it.
Backround: At birth, Minami was abandoned in the forest by her mother, who decided she wasnt worth keeping. Then, when a man was wandering through the woods, he found her, and brought her home. For her first 13 years of her life, Minami remained with this man, but for some reason he would never tell her his name. Whenever she referred to him as "Daddy," or "Papa" she was slapped and told he was not her father. This confused Minami, and urged her to find her real father. one night, she ran away from home, and began wandering through different towns in hope of finding him.
Racial powers:
-She is able to run fairly fast
-She can take out her nails, if she needs to >=]
-She can climb
-She can do other nekoy thingys

( Im not sure if this enough, i fluked it ^__^;; )
Tsukiko didnt tell me teh rules of the bio!! blame her =P

Last edited by Minami on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 am

oh gee thanx alot, blame me T_T
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:13 am

hahah =P
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:32 am

i'd approve you but i dunno if i is allowed so let's wait fer someone else to approve you
:]
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:04 am

Wow, you have an avy picture that looks nearly exactly like Neko's avy picture from a Naruto RP site I used to RP on.

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:08 am

whoa, you were on one too seems like everyone likes naruto. was there a kyoko on site you went on?

oh yeah, jus so u, you know this person :]
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Omg hi jesse!!
and yeah, I know Neko!! shes like my best friendd Razz
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Ummmm... I told my fake name on that site... My real name (not full, but first name and middle name) is John Skyler. Also, I do not have a good clue about who you are on other RP sites. Can you please remind me?

I'm sorry that I sorta lied, it's just that I didn't want anyone to know who I was. I guess I was a little bit paranoid...

Also, COOOL! I did NOT know that you knew Neko at ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 pm

lol IT'S EMMA!
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Hahaha, ive known her almost all my life. =P
Annnnnddd yesh. its kazumi, emma thing. And im hurt you dont remember mee!! D:
*runs away*
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:48 pm

*grabs Emma by the shoulder*

I didn't remember you, because I had no clue about who you were. As in like... I saw that you were good friends with Joyce, but I didn't know you knew Neko too... that confused me... (I am confuzzled a lot right now)

(go to chat)
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:22 pm

lol
Sorry i didnt mean to confuse =P
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:28 pm

It okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minami Kogure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minami Kogure   Minami Kogure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minami Kogure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: Character Bios-
Jump to: