City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen

Karen

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Karen walked down the street, she had no idea where she was going but she just felt like doing anything but staying home.

'Boredom, boredom go away. come back on some other day T_T" '
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Dai was walking down the other side of the street, kicking a stone as he went, humming the Lostprophets quietly to himself.

He sniffed the air, a wolf instinct that he was always stuck with. He whirled around and saw a girl, wandering down the street aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Karen kept walking, with her eyes glued to the ground. She didn't notice where she was going and accidently bumped into a boy.

She looked up backed away a step.
"Hn, i'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 pm

"It's okay," Dai muttered.

He wondered if she'd seen him sniff the air.

How embarrasing.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 pm

"Hey, would you happen to have the time?" Karen asked him. She wanted to know how long she had been walking around.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:43 pm

"Oh, um..." Dai looked around, wondering if he has a watch.

Deciding he didn't, he shook his head. "No. I'm sorry, Miss."
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:05 pm

"Oh well. It's okay." Karen said.
She was about to start walking again but stop when a girl around her age bumped into her and kept running. There were 2 older men chasing her. Karen watched them run after her for a bit.

'Why were they chasing her? O_o'

"Did you just see that?" She turned to Dai asked. She didn't walk around that much so she wondered if what just happened was something to worry about or something that happened a lot.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:51 am

Dai growled, a low, barely audiable sound in the back of his throat.

He nodded slightly.

"Doesn't look good," he muttered, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:22 am

"Hm..." Karen said to herself. She heard what Dai had muttered.

'What's going to happen to her? What if she gets raped?!'

"I think i'm going to check it." She said before running in the same direction that the girl and the 2 men had ran in. She wanted to use her bat wings but couldn't at the moment, there were too much people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around   Walking around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Streets-
Jump to: