City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waitressing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Karen came out the back doors of the restaurant that lead to the employee changing rooms. She sighed in irritation at her waitressing uniform. It wasn't exactly what she'd like to where in public. She looked down at her outfit, she thought it looked ridiculous on her.
((it looks like this::
Spoiler:
))

She looked up again and saw her boss. He pointed to door, telling her that she should be greeting guess at the door and showing them to tables with a cute little smile. She nodded and walked towards the front door hesitatly. She sighed again, waiting for someone to walk in through the door.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:49 am

Maikeru stepped in the resturant wearing a long sleeved collared shirt with a vest, some suspenders and suit pants as well as business shoes. The place was rather large and he stood out from everyone else due to his skin tone and the way he spoke. Slowly he looked around waiting patiently with his hands inside of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:06 am

Karen saw Maikeru walk into the resturant. She knew she should be greeting him but she didn't want to do anything, especially in such an embarassing outfit. She stayed still but felt someone shove her from behind, it was her boss trying to tell her to go up to him. She grunted quietly and started walking up to him.

She cleared her throat.
"Table for one, sir?" she asked trying her best to sound politer than she would usually act.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am

"Yes ma'am, please but if you have other customers I can wait." he replied looking at karen in what probably what seemd an odd fashion. He had never seen an outift like that from a waitress and couldn't imagine how uncomfortable she must have felt.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:27 am

"No, it's fine the other waiters can get them." Karen said trying to smile. Instead all could do was a small faint smile.

"Right this way." she said leading him to a table next to a window. She gave him the menu and took a small notebook and pen.
"Take your time choosing what you'd like to eat, I've got all day."

'Unfortunately TT^TT' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am

Maikeru had decided automatically what he wanted when he had come in and looked at her with a bit of hesistation about what he was about to say. "You don't like this job very much do you?" he asked handing karen back the menu. "Becaus you have to wear that ridicoulus outfit even though it suits you well because you look cute it but it's short and this isn't exactly your dream job."
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:38 am

'Cute? You gotta be kidding me, i haven't been called cute since the age of 6.' Karen thought.

She sighed and shock her head.
"No, i hate it." She groaned no longer trying to act polite and nice.
"I would never wear something this puffy and short at all."
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:47 am

"See now this is who you are." he replied looking at her and smiling a bit more loosening up the mood he preivously had. "Now I can order and talk with you because your not faking anything." he replied applauding her lightly as if she had just finished putting on a show for him.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:55 am

Karen looked at him funny. She had never met a guy like him before.
"Uhh... well, in that case, what do you wanna order?" she asked not knowing how else to respond to what jus happened.

'How did he know what i was thinking?'
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:00 pm

"May I please have some stir fry, steak, and root beer?" he asked very nicely handing her the menu and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 pm

"Sure." Karen said scribbling his order down after taking back the menu.
"I'll be back with your order soon...that is if the people in the kitchen aren't too slow." she smile faintly, it was easier for her to smile this time.

She walked off to give the orders to the chiefs in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Maikeru waited patiently on his order without complaining he merely sat and seemed to be in a meditative state of sorst. Waiters and other waitresses went back and forth going to and from every couple of minutes or so. A realization of sorts came to maikeru that he hadn't asked the funny waitresses name.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Karen came out of the kitchen his order on a big, round tray. She held it up with her right arm and walked over to his table.

"Here's your order." She said placing his food and drink in front him.

"So you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:59 pm

"Can waitresses sit down and eat with there customers?" maikeru asked outright without a second thought then again it wasn't likely for him to think at all.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:28 pm

"Uhh, i'm not really hungry but i guess we could talk. hn, not sure i'm allowed to but whatever." Karen said. She didn't really want to follow orders unless she really had to or wanted to.

She pulled a chair over and sat down, carefully, since she was in a such a short dress.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Once maikeru lifted his plate he swollowed the whole thing consuming it whole and looking karen with s smile. "It was delicious, I don't like to talk with food in my mouth." he said what was rather bluntly. "You know you don't have to be so cautious I"m not a peeping tom." he said taking his root beer and drinking it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:57 am

Karen watched in amazement as he ate his food.
'Sugoi! I've never seem anyone eat like that. o.o'

"It's not that i think you're a perv'. it just... other people can be perverts." she explained looking around a bit. We got stared at a few times but that was it, still, it made her feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:30 pm

"Here is a huge secret about humanity." he leaned in and looked as if he was going to drop some grand knowledge on her but he simply states the following. "Everyone is perverted it's just some us don't hide it as well as others."
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:52 pm

'And i thought he was about to tell me something cool, boy was i wrong T_T'

"Yeah, but not ALL guys dream about reaching up a girl skirt or kissing someone." Karen said. She knew he was right but it's how a person thinks that makes them a pervert, at least in her opinion.

"I know for a fact that some guys actually dream about kissing girls and constantly checks out other girls while other think about normal things."
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Maikeru reached towards the root beer taking more sips as if he wasn't listen which was quiet the opposite. In response he took out a coin and flipped it catching it gently in his palm and putting one of the faces against the table. "Tell you what if your right tell me what part of the coin you think this is and if your right I will give you a $200 dollar tip and say your right. But if your wrong then I get my meal free and have to admit my thought process is a bit better." the smile he eluded was a bit to cheery..

"Don't worry I'm not trying to scam just make a point." he whistled a babys lullaby waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:25 am

Karen thought about it. She didn't really care if the meal was free and her admitting he was didn't matter that much to either. She shrugged.

"Hmm... sure." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 am

"Okay go a head and call it." he said looking at his hand with a bit of a pecuiar face as if he was seeing something that karen wasn't able to do for whatever the reason may have been.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Karen picked one at random.
"Heads." she said a little unamused, she didn't really care what the result would be although she could use some money to spend some more clothes.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Maikeru dug into his pocket first taking out what was 200 dollar in japanese money but turned out to 2000 which he could afford and probably didn't care much to argue over. He took the money and handed it towards karen lifting his hand to reveal heads. "Either way you would have been right but you never know what a person is thinking so how can you tell if they are a pervert to begin." he said this with a smile. "All of that should cover your tip and the expense I paid for at your resturant."
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:52 pm

"Umm... you know you really don't have to do that. I just took it as a joke, i don't really need the money." Karen said looking at the money. She had seen that much money but she never kept that much. She knew it wouldn't be right to take the money over a silly bet of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waitressing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitressing   Waitressing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waitressing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Resturant-
Jump to: