City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karen Majime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen

Karen

Karen Majime Empty
PostSubject: Karen Majime   Karen Majime I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Name: Karen Majime

Alias: Karen-chan or Karen

Race: Devil

Racial Powers: Can make and control fire, and can fly when she has her wings. She has devil wings and a devil tail that will appear and disappear whenever she wants and of course the classic fork thing that appear when she needs it.

Appearence: black hair, punk clothing look at avi

Personality: She likes to act alot. she's great at acting most of the time since it's part of her everyday life. She acts as if shes tough and independent at school and in public but when you really get to know, she's a very sweet grl. She can be completely cold and very sarcastic but other times you can really playful and sweet.

Bio: Karen grew up in Tokyo the way any other girl would. With caring parents that taught her how to use her powers, and as a happy little girl. She was a bright, gentle kind and caring. This all changed on her 10th birthday, she came home from a day of school to find her parents were gone. She couldn't find her parents anywhere, but strangely everything in the house seemed fine except for one cracked window. The loss of her parents reallly changed her, she became darker and quieter and kept the happy girl she used to be inside and only acted as herself with close friends. As she kept growing she learned how to act like it bother, eventually that lead kids at her school think she was a dangerous kind of grl, that and her style of dressing. Now she's 14 and jus continuing with her life as it is.

Interesting facts:well she's very tickelicious, so that's her weakness. ever get into a fight with, tickel her and watch her roll on the floor laughing.

Special Powers:none
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

Karen Majime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Majime   Karen Majime I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Welcome to the site! I am unofficial greeter. But I like your bio, some one should be a long shortly to approve you.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Karen Majime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Majime   Karen Majime I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:38 am

A P P R O V E D !
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Karen

Karen

Karen Majime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Majime   Karen Majime I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Yayyyys, thankies ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karen Majime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Majime   Karen Majime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karen Majime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: Character Bios-
Jump to: