City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!) Empty
PostSubject: Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!)   Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Name:Suzaku
Alias (What you go by/are called):Mika
Race:Phoenix
Racial Powers: Can transform into either a teenage redheaded girl, or into a phoenix which is her true form, is reborn after dying however never remembers her past lives.
Appearence (You can put a picture here, if you like):Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!) Animephoenix
Its pretty obvious which form is which.
Personality (2 lines at least):While usually tomboyish and energetic, she will be fierce and scary since she is very fierce-tempered. She despises girl things including her D cup breasts. She finds it unfair that while allher B/C cupfriends were happily and easily playing sports,por Mika had to worry about buying the right size sports bra. She is very aggressive around boys and is extremely competitive. She loves winning.
Bio (4 lines at least):When Mika was born in 1880 she was a simple girl who was very sick. But when she transformed she was a powerful young phoenix. When she died she was reborn and adopted by a poor family. Her foster parents both died at a very young age. She pretty much rased herself. But then she found pout she had special powers. She was considered a witch and was burned to death in the holocaust. Then she was once again reborn in 1994. Now she is strong emotionally and physically through being a human and a phoenix and she is admired for it.

Interesting facts: Has unusually red hair and it's actually natural and amber eyes. Can smash a rock in one punch.
Special Powers:Superhuman strength and can control and manipulate fire.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!)   Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:33 am

APPROVED~

Just get a avatar picture and your good to go.

Very good job, ive never Rp'd with a Phoenix before. Btw, your a very patient person. :]
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Akami

Maikeru Akami

PostSubject: Re: Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!)   Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Welcome to the sitee. I'm not a moderator or anything but for some reason I can't help but just welcome people, like the greeters at walmart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!)   Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mika Suzaku(COMPLETE!)
Page 1 of 1