City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D: Oh noooos!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

D: Oh noooos! Empty
PostSubject: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:33 am

I taunted Ashlin for getting sick so often and now it's happened to mee! Worst of all, I can't even go back to school until Monday, meaning I might miss a party! Damn karma! I hope you're happy, Ashy! xD
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:10 am

XD

I'm sorry that you're sick, but it's ironic... Irony, nothing can beat it... except cruel sarcasm... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:39 pm

Yes, it is quite ironic. Poor Ashlin will be alone at school for a while though. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Poor Ashlin wasn't lonely.

Apparently, I have some kind of infection in my lungs. Thats why I was sick and drowzy all the time. So I stayed out of school again. I have this nasty chewable medicine the doctor gave me. And of course, it makes me want to vomit.

Damn, Imma have SO much work to do...
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Awwwh poor things *huggles Ashlin and Danica* I hope you two get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:59 pm

*joins John in hugging Ashlin and Danica* Same thing here
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:40 pm

So I can't go back till Tuesday cause I still have a high fever and can't barely walk. When are you going back Ash?
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Awh Sissy I really hope you get better soon, a sweet little girl like you doesn't deserve to be that sick.
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 am

Thanks. I feel a bit better today, but my head is killing me.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D: Oh noooos!   D: Oh noooos! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D: Oh noooos!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: