City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting a new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Meeting a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Skyler was in the field one day, sitting on a stump and looking at the beautiful, bright-blue sky. He smiles and then reads his book.

Last edited by Skyler Roushiro on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Restarting)
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 am

Draiona was lying flat on her back in the cornfield, her leather clothing and golden hair blending in nicely colorwise. With one arm folded behind her head and one hand resting on her dagger's handle, she slowly doze off. Her ears were unconsciously twitching to face whatever sounds surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 am

Skyler notices a girl with cat-like ears a couple minutes after she fell asleep, so he decides to walk over to her, wondering if she's dead or not.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:41 am

Draiona's ears twitch towards the direciton the boy is approaching and her hand grips the dagger more tightly, although she didn't wake up yet.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 am

Sky stops about a meter and a half away from the girl, because he notices the dagger she's gripping. After a couple of seconds standing there, he walks slowler to her.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:52 am

Her hand loosens around the handle as Draiona shifts in her sleep, letting out a deep sigh with a slight "Nya~" added to it.

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 am

Sky stops and thinks, Nya? Huh?
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Draiona's still sleeping, left arm behind her head, right arm lying across her stomach to her left side, hand just about touching the dagger's handle. Right foot positioned on the ground at the hight of her left shin.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Sky takes a deep breath, then taps the girl on her shoulder and asks, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Draiona winced and her eyes flew open as she felt something touch her shoulder. Her cat eyes focused on nothing in particular, just about making out a face above her. As a reflex she drew her dagger and got up in a swirling motion before moving back, crouching like an animal before it's jump. A small gash shows across the boy's cheek as Draiona realizes she had over reacted ...again.

She stands up normally and sets back her dagger to her belt, looking at the boy with a sorry smile.

"Gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to...-"

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Skyler just gives a smile and says, "It's nothing to worry about... at least you didn't slash my eye out" Sky then chuckles a bit
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Draiona gives off a nervous chuckle, thinking to herself Damn I really gotta learn to control myself...

"Wait, lemme check.." She walks up to him and lays a hand on the guy's shoulder, standing on her tip toes to look at the cut across his cheek.

Mhh his scent... Wait..! O.O What the heck am I doing~?

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Skyler blushes to an apple red, frozen there.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Draiona jumps away, blushing and scratching her head oddly.

Oh jezz how embarrassing... *Palms forehead in thoughts*

"Uh..uhm sorry again." She smiles nervously, showing off her fangs and twitching one ear a little.

Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Sky shakes his head and says akwardly, "Um... it's okay.... Uhm... are those ears real?"
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Both her ears lay flat as she thinks about if she should tell him or not. She figures it wouldn't do much harm and she owes him for cutting his cheek. So Draiona nods with a shy smile, her ears facing forward again.

"Pretty much, yeah..."

Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Skyler thinks a little bit and then says with a soft, but warm smile, "That's cool. Really cool."
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Feeling strangely comfortable around this guy, she smiled the first real smile in years.

"Thanks."

Looking him over with her cat eyes, she notices his body surely is well trained.
And... he's quite handsome~ She thought to herself.

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Skyler wipes the blood off of his cheek, and says, "My name is Skyler Roushiro, what's yours madam?"
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Skyler.. Like it! ^^

"Uhm.. Well, my name's Draiona. Just Draiona. No uhm.. last name..." She smiles slightly.

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Wow... unique name...

"Do you have a place to stay?" Skyler says and blurts his question that he thought of on accident.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 pm

"Uhhm well..." Draiona blushes slightly. "We're standing on my latest place."

Idiot! Normal people don't live out in the open field like some animal! Why'd you tell him?!

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Wow... she lives outside... she's part cat... she cute... wow... I think I'm falling for her...

"Um... maybe you would like to stay at... uhm... my place?" Sky asks accidently, not meaning to ask that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Draiona

Draiona

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:41 pm

"Uh-uhm.. well, don't know..." Draiona says a little dumbly, not sure if she should go or not.

He's nice. But can I trust him..?

Last edited by Draiona on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:17 pm

"Uh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud. Um... It's okay if you want to or not..." Syler says nervously and akwardly with hint of red on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend   Meeting a new friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next