City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) Empty
PostSubject: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Bou sat on the circular merry-go-round in the middle of the park as his legs hund off the side. He slowly made it turn with his feet as he held on to the bars.

"Wow..Today has been a boring day.."

He mumbled to himself as he looked at the ground.

Last edited by Bou on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:01 am

Ludwig said laughing to himself, he had been paid quite a sum to off someone that was suppose to be at this park today, the person wouldn't be their til later but he decided to stay there until the time was right. He pulled out a lolipop from his pocket and started to lick it, he started to swing for a little while.

Last edited by Ludwig on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:02 am

Bou kept turning himself in circles untill he was pointed to the swings.

"Hey."

He said to the person, not sure he heard him.

Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:06 am

"Hmmm?" Ludwig muttered as he took out his lolipop from his mouth he slowed down the eventually went to a full stop. He looked at what seemed to be a girl. "You want something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:07 am

"Just to talk."

Bou kicked his feet back and forth.

"How are you?"

Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 am

"Good." He said in an almost evil anticipation. He left his swing and went on the merry-go-round a smirk from ear to ear asked "And you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 am

"Im good- just bored.."

Bou smiled at him, thinking Ludwig smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 am

"Yes today had been a boring day, I'm just here to blow time until I have to work." Ludwig said he would grin more if he could just already as large as he could make it. His voice wasn't mean or nice it just sorta wandered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 am

"I like my work. It gives me something to do during the day."

Bou pulled his legs back up onto the merry-go-round and hugged his arms around them.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:27 am

"My job keeps me... entertained quite thoroughly at that." Ludwig said with a blissful sigh. He loved the jobs especially the ones that require violence and making the target struggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 am

"Oh? Sounds cool. What do you work as?"

Bou brushed his hair behind his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 am

"well the job varies greatly, so things never really fall into a schedule, it's hectic and anarchy." Ludwig said playing air piano as the merry go round went round and round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Even though he didn't answer the question, Bou didn't really care. She usually called on things like that.

"Sounds neat."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:07 pm

"So what do you do miss?" Ludwig asked wondering if she would press on his if he asked for hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 pm

"Mister."

He chuckled.

"I work at a resteraunt called 'Oodles of Noodles'. It's a fun place to work."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 pm

"miste...oh sorry." Ludwig said awkwardly shifting a bit. he gave a little chuckle to try to hide the fact he was embarrassed from his mistake. "Noodles em? I end up eating lots of instant ramen in a cup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:16 pm

"It's fine."

Bou smiled.

"Well, the noodles at the resteraunt are a hella lot better."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:22 pm

"Maybe I'll have to stop by sometime then, instant noodles aren't the greatest tasting things and sometimes my job requires lots of spyi... I think I've said too much." He muttered repeating the word stupid in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:45 pm

"Spyi...?"

Bou mumbles to himself for a little while, other than that there was silence.

"SPYING!"

He said suddenly, scaring a few nesting birds.

Last edited by Bou on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Ludwig gave her an odd look and then said "Shhh, yes yes spying. But keep your voice down about that kinda stuff." He said his own voice hushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:49 pm

"Your a spy? For what? The FBI?"

bou flooded Ludwig with sudden questions.

"Well? Well? What kind of spying do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:51 pm

He moved over to him and covered his mouth. "Very dangerous kind that can get innocent little boys very hurt if the talk loudly about it." Ludwig said scanning the area with his eyes quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Bou shut up and said nothing else, so instead, he thought to himself.

'I bet he works in a cult. Yeah, probably a cult- wow he has a nice scent.'
Back to top Go down
Ludwig

Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 pm

"It's a very dangerous job and as much as I like to rough house at it, their would be no need to involve you in it." Ludwig gave a him a small smile, instead of a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 pm

"Do you work for..Killers?"

Bou asked, more quietly now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)   Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing on the merry-go-round (Anyone :3)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Park-
Jump to: