City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books, books, Everywhere!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:11 am

Tsukiko nodded in agreement.
"Screamo really hurts my ears. and as for rap, i don't mind it that much. as long as it's not jus rapping through the whole entire song."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:35 am

Dai nodded.

"Yeah, that's part of the reason why I don't like it. I have...er...sensetive ears, I guess you could say. Rap is okay, but as you said, I don't like it for a whole song."
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:15 pm

"Yeah. I have pretty sensitive hearing as well. My favorite music is either classical or...I guess older versions of rock? Like The Eagles." Mika explained.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:41 pm

"Right now my favorite song is Down by:Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne but another one of my favourites is You Belong With Me by:Taylor Swift." Tsukiko said. She liked alot of songs but it was the meaning to the lyrics that really mattered to her.

"How about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:39 pm

"I like that song but it's kind of overplayed. I can't stand when a good song is overplayed because I can't stand listening to it anymore. That's probobally why I like older songs since they aren't played so much." Mika said.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:56 am

"Hm, you've got a good point there. But for some reason i never get tired of those songs. Anyway, I'm Tsukiko but you can call Tsuki if you like" Tsukiko replied smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:49 am

Dai shrugged.

"I guess it's okay, but I'm into bands like Lostprophets and The Fray."
Back to top Go down
Mika Suzaku

Mika Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Mika's face lit up when he mentioned The Fray. "I love their songs. Another musician I love would have to be Greenday. But I can't stand Eminem. He sings about nothing but crap. It's like he can't make a good rap song without using some dirty word." Mika said, wanting to burn Eminem to a crisp.

(Ooc: I rlly can't stand eminem. Has anyone EVER seen him smile?! It's like he thinks hes all cool when he acts like some emo douche. And to think he has an adorable seven year old daughter. Douchebag.)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:34 pm

((lol yeah that dude is really annoying. but i wouldn't call him emo, even emos are kewler than him.))

Tsukiko agreed.
"For some reason people love Eminem though. i don't see why they would, even his name is weird."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Dai grinned, showing his teeth which were slightly more pinted than they should be.

"I eat M&Ms," he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:11 pm

'Is it more does his teeth seem... pointy? o.o'

Tsuki laughed a bit too.
"Candy-man-Eminem is almost as bad as Justin Bieber. Urgh, i hate him." she rolled her eyes at the thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, Everywhere!   Books, books, Everywhere! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, books, Everywhere!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Bookstore-
Jump to: