City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsukiko Hisakata

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:44 am

Name:Tsukiko Hisakata

Alias: Tsuki for short =]

Race:neko

Racial Powers: Pretty much neko stuff. O_o You know like, being able to jump onto high places and jump off from high places. She's flexible and it's easy for her to do flips and cartwheels. She's good at climbing and has great hearing like all cats do. She's not super strong but her strength is stronger then normal girls her age, she's slightly stronger. and that's about it.

Appearence: white hair, red eyes. black cat ears and tail even though her has white hair. Look at meh avii if you dun get it.

Personality: Tsukiko's personality is pretty happy. she's the happy go lucky type and very nice. You can be cold when she's needs to be, for example if there's someone she doesn't like trying to bug then she'll be colder and darker around them. She's nice and understanding and likes to look on the good side of things. She goes out in the day for school or just going out for fun but she prefers the quiet, calm night. She loves the moon and usually likes to stay out at night watching the moon. she is alos understanding and doesn't like to see people sad.

Bio:When Tsukiko was younger her parents died in a car accident so she had to live her aunt and uncle. she used to be picked on for her cat ears and tail at school, so she only had a couple of friends. She was kind of the shy and lonely type as child but she grew out of being shy and learned that not everyone was going to like her and she just had to live with it. By the time she was in grade 6 she didn't really care about being picked on and started having more postive attitude. 'Never let what others think get you down' that's wat she kept telling herself. hooray! At the age of 14, her aunt and uncle went to L.A.(they loved to gamble) and she was left to live in their house alone. Most kids would be lonely but she didn't seem to mind much, she could do whatever she wanted and she didn't even had to pay for the house or anything, the taxes and bills her sent to her aunt. Tsukiko didn't do so well in school, she had an average IQ but she didn't always pay attention in class. Now she's 15 and continues her simple, happy life.

Interesting facts: um... Well, Tsukiko means Moon child and her last names means the moon and/or sky. =D

Special Powers:no special powers.

((for some reason the characters i make end up sounding lamer than wat i was aiming for ><))
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 am

Fix the avatar size and on behalf of my other account "Helios the Five"

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 am

I got it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 am

Well your good to go then.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 am

Welcome to the site by the way Tsuki.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Location : where there's chocolate or fish... or Chocolate Taiyaki!...and boys ;D ~Nya

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 am

yayz =D
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:30 am

Great Bio. Very Happy I didn't think it sounded lame at all.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 am

thankies ^^

and does anyone here go on or used to go on a site called:: deathnotegame.forumotion.com
jus wondering
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am

I used to, but I wasn't on there for long.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:41 am

zomigosh, same. i quit after i got tired of waiting for pm from someone that promised they'd pm... but never did. T_T

well, i was aaka. that lame ninja wanna be, who were you?
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 am

I just couldn't keep up with the plot summery. xD

I was Rin Mori, the apple obsessed shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:46 am

zomg, i remember. i didn;t know you so much but i think i invaded your topic with katsu. XD
yeah, so srry about invading like that
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 am

Lol, I wouldn't have remembered if you hadn't of said that. But yes, I do remember you! Where did you hear about this site from?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:52 am

i heard about this site from my friend. she and i both stopped playing death note game but she went to check things out and saw that this guy we posted a new site and it was this site.

but i heard about death note game from my other friend Kazumi =D
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:15 am

That's great, we definatly need to get the word around, cause we need more people. Very Happy Glad you joined!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 am

thankies, i is glad i joined
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:26 am

Thats great. I hope you have fun role playing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsukiko Hisakata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiko Hisakata   Tsukiko Hisakata I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsukiko Hisakata
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: