City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this. Empty
PostSubject: Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this.   Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:11 am

This is hilarious!

A spam musubi is a block of rice, a slice of Spam on top, then wrapped with a strip of Nori (dried seaweed). Thats what people eat in Hawaii!

And the guy eating the Spam Musubi is Travis Willingham, an anime voice actor who works for FUNimation.

Also, the guy who comes up on stage and looks like he wants to eat the thing instead? The guy with the black hair? He looks suspisosly alot like my science teacher, only a bit chubbier. xD

Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this.   Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 am

Travis FTW! xD
Back to top Go down
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this.   Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Did you notice the Fat Version of Mr. Clark? The one on stage from like 0:38 to like 0:41?

Also, my parents are going to Hawaii soon, I told them to bring me back a spam musubi.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this.   Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famous Last Words: Raise your hand if you will eat this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: