City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dai Hiroshi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Name: Unknown. Even he has forgotten it by now, so he made himself a new one.

Alias: Dai Hiroshi

Race: Werewolf

Racial Powers: Can turn into a wolf at will, or when he is extremly mad. Also changes when the weather is cold.

Appearence: Human Form: Dai has black hair and blue eyes. He has one ear pierced in several places, and always wears two rings. His bangs always cover his eyes, making it hard for him to see clearly sometimes.
Spoiler:
Wolf Form:The only thing that stays the same when Dai changes is his right eye. Dai has black white fur as a wolf, one blue eye, and one green eye. He may not recognise some of the people he knows when he is in his wolf form, because his animal instincts sometimes take over.
Spoiler:

Personality: Dai is very calm, and slow to get angry. He avoids people all together, though, because he is afraid they will shun him or disclude him once they find out what he really is.

Bio: Dai's mother died giving birth to him, and his entire life he was told by his family that it was his fault. He grew up hating himself completly, being told the world would be better off with him dead. He first tried to actually kill himself when he was nine, but found himself oddly unhurt after numerous tries. He tried drowning himself, but that didn't work, so he tried to hang himself, which also failed. Confused, Dai didn't know what to do. When his father found out about Dai's failed attempts of suicide, he started to beat him violently. It got bad enough to where his father tried to kill him with a silver knife. The silver knife was the only thing that actually penitrated Dai's skin, and it hurt, alot. Blinded by rage and anger, Dai changed for the first time. When he woke up, he was naked and covered in his father's blood. He had no memory of killing his dad, but he knew he had. So Dai fled his home of New Zealand, a small island in Australia, and went to Tokyo, Japan to start a new life. Over the time it took him to get from New Zealand to Tokyo, Dai learned how to control his powers. He learned that if he got very angry, he could not control the change, so he taught himself to be cool and collected.

Interesting facts: 1.)When fighting, Dai uses a powerful sword. It is a special sword that he crafted himself. Althogh the sword itself is iron, the very tip is silver so that he can kill other werewolves if needed.
Spoiler:

2.) Dai does not wear his rings simply because they look cool. These rings actually help Dai to keep from changing in the middle of a crowded street or when he simply does not want to change. It is nearly impossible to stop a change by willpower alone, so Dai is happy to have these to assist him.

Special Powers: Dai has discovered that, other than his racial powers, he has a few extra. First, he can control his changes more than an ordinary werewolf. Second, he is a very skilled martial artist. This is not really a power, but I thought I should include it as such. Third, Dai can tell by looking at someone if they are human, or otherwise. This scares him because sometimes, you really don't want to know. He can also tell what powers some people has. Lastly, He can move objects with his mind. This skill is very undeveloped, though, and he is still practicing it. Right now, the heaviest thing he can move is a paperclip, and even this is a challenge.

Last edited by Dai Hiroshi on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Approved Sissy
Back to top Go down
http://bloodstain.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Pimp. :]
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Reading it over again I do see a problem though, how would your character be able to tell what someone's power is? I mean being able to tell they have some is one thing bt to be able to full comphend a power by looking at someone doesn't seem right knowing some people don't even understand their own powers.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:03 pm

It might be some kind of 6th sence. I think it is cool.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:06 pm

It's kind of like a sixth sense, as Ashlin puts it. Part of Dai's mind can see into the part of someone's mind that would store that information. Kind of like mind reading, but to a much smaller extent.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Well I can't stop since it's your site though I highly disapprove of it.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:09 pm

You dissaprove alot of things. >:l

*Raises hand*

I say it's freakin awesome.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:11 pm

I'm just saying it really doesn't makes since. I don't think their would be apart of someones mind label "My powers that make me not human" and again some people don't even understand their own powers or it can't be easily described so just being able to do that seems silly to me.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:14 pm

It's not like that. It's like the part of your mind that comprehends that you have powers, it doesn't necisarily announce it to the world. For example: Your mind tells your heart to beat, but if, say, Tobi read someone's mind, she wouldn't hear "Beat, heart, beat!" She would hear what they were thinking at that time. Your mind realises things that your concience doesn't. Like, you don't physicly tell yourself to breath, but you do anyways. That's the part of your mind Dai sees.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:17 pm

I still don't see how it would work, but again it's not my site so in the end my vote will get trumpt.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:19 pm

I'm sorry, I dunno how else to explain it...
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Besides my other reasoning is even if you can explain it, it seems over powered to be able to do that, it's why telepaths and stuff to do with the mind are dangerous to have around they can become super OP'd really easily.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:24 pm

It's not like he can see the weakness, only the power. He only has a slight idea of what it is, not like "Oh, this person controls fire but if they get wet they die!" More like "This person can control an element"
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Then you might want to put that your character can vaguely see someones powers. Instead your character can see others powers.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Just chill! It's fine the way it is as long as he don't over use the ability.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Well if I'm not strict on everyone then I'm not being fair to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Well, your being strict on the owner of the site. If she chooses she wants a character with a sligltly powerful ability, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Well if the owner's character becomes too over powered then the person isn't very fun to rp with. Besides I still feel need to be strict, and express my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm sorry, I won't go crazy with it. Sheesh. I'll change it for ya, kay bro?
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Alright. *Does party in mine woo woo I beat the owner*
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:43 pm

I don't think you should have to.

I mean, come on, look at Helios. Thats about as powerful as it gets.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Yeah but I'm born to die ;-;

I KNOW I won't survive, I'm gonna make an epic battle, cause a hella lot of havoc and then die.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:50 pm

But, it's still powerful, thus you should be hard on YOURSELF! HA!

*OD on freezer pops* X-X
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:20 am

Wait, your gonna die? Sucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dai Hiroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Hiroshi   Dai Hiroshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dai Hiroshi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: