City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spun Out (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm

"Stubborn?" Dai laughed bitterly. "Do you know what drugs can do to people? They warp them into someone else entierly! Someone you don't even know anymore! Is that how you want to end up? Do you want to end up like my f*ck*ng father?"

He was yelling now, but he didn't even notice.

He pulled up his shirt, revealing a white scar on his stomach. "He was high when he did this!" Dai screamed. "He nearly f*ck*ng killed me, all because he loved his drugs more than his son!" Catching himself screaming at her, Dai guiltily dropped his voice down to a whisper. "He loved everything more than me. In the end, it killed him." It was the truth, halfway though. His drugs had killed him, Dai had only helped.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 pm

"I don't need you lecturing me boy, about your Father. Your not the only one in the world whose parents hated them!"

Tobi took a drink of the water.

"Why do you even care?"

She scoffed.

"You don't even know me."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Dai sat down, exhasted from yelling so much. He pulled his shirt back over the scar again.

"Why do I care?" He repeated slowly, analyzing the question.

"Well, there's alot of reasons. First off, you're the first person I've talked to in eight years. Second, when I saw you laying on the beach, you looked so...defensless. I was so scared. But I think the most important reason is simply beacause you're another human being, and I've seen what drugs can do to you. I don't want you, or any other person to end up like that, with those drugs you've relied on for so long eating away at your insides. No one deserves that, even if they did choose to do those drugs in the first place. I guess that's about it," he said softly, "I don't want anyone else in the world to die because drugs are the most important things in their lives."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:41 pm

"I'll try to stop."

Tobi said, though it was clear that she was telling a lie.

"It's just..I love it. It's so hard to stop.. I did, but.. f*ck*ng boyfriend gave it to me again."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Dai sighed.

"I know it's hard. Life is hard. But we have to try anyways. We have to live. Because without life," He smiled faintly, "We'd all be dead. I could try to help you stop, don't know what good I'd be though."

He sighed again. He'd been so anry earlier, angry at his father, angry at this girl he barley knew, that he'd almost changed, and it had really tired him out. He wiped some sweat off his brow.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:48 pm

"But thinks that are made are ment to be used also."

Tobi thought about his offer, but shook her head.

"I fly solo..Mostly."

She said, remembering Ayaa. Just about her only friend. She didn't like to have friends of any sort, because she always ended up hurting them. She may be a druggie, but she still cares sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Dai shook his head.

"Some things aren't meant to be made."

He smiled sadly at her answer.

"I guess this first conversation could also be our last, then."

His sweating was becoming more noticable now, he was not completly back to safty yet. He was beginning to feel lightheaded. He'd been through this enough to know what would happen next.

"I, uh, have to go to the bathroom," he said, standing up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 pm

As he left, tobi tossed her head back against the chair, stairing at the cealing. She started talking to herself quietly/

"God, I hate nosey people. And know-it-all's."

She chuckled.

"Good thing he's cute.."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Dai ran to the bathroom.

Shit shit shit! Not now! Please, not now!

He threw up on the carpet.

Landlord's gonna kill me for that one.

A sharp pain in his stomach told him it was starting. His hands and feet went first, turning into paws. Next, his ears turned wolflike. Dai screamed. "MAKE IT STOP!" he cried. "It hurts," he muttered, "God it hurts." Now, the transformation was nearly complete. He was curled in a ball, in a puddle of his own vomit and his now-useless clothes.

Last edited by Dai Hiroshi on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Tobi heard screaming from the bathroom, so she got up to see what it was about.

"Hey..Dai..."

She knocked twice.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 pm

A low growl came from the bathroom. Dai's instincts told him to fear this voice and run, but something in the back of his mind told him that she wouldn't hurt him, she was his friend. The thoughts begged him not to hurt her, and they sounded so honestly scared, that the instincts paused, and listened to it. He sat down, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Tobi heard a growl.

"Um..Is that your doggy?"

She put her hand on the doorknob, debating if she should go in or not.

"Dai...?"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Dai exhaled loudly. His mind was fighting his instincts now, and the instincts were winning. Had there been a window in the bathroom, he would have left long ago. Instead he just whined loudly. Please, his mind was begging, don't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Tobi opened the door. A sudden shock filled her body as she looked at the animal-thing on the ground. Since she was still high, her reaction wasnt normal.

"D-did you eat Dai!?"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Dai shook his head.

No, his mind screamed, I am Dai.

He knew she couldn't hear him, but he tried anyways. Right now, even if it would only be for a moment, his mind was in control of his wolfy instincts.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:48 pm

"What do you mean? You cant be Dai."

Tobi blinked twice.

"A wherewolf!"

She gasped.

"Ive never seen one so..Close before."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Dai blinked.

You heard me. How? And you are correct, I'm a werewolf.

((OoC:"*dramaticly* Are you afraid?" "*Even more dramaticly* No! I'm only afraid of losing you!" Lol, gah I hate that movie. Kristen Whats-Her-Face can't act!))
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 pm

OoC: Rob was uber hott though o-o Even if it did suck.

Tobi smiled.

"I read minds. It's just another power of a shapeshifter."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 pm

OoC: Not really.
----------------------
You're a shapeshifter, I shoulda guessed. I knew you were more than a human. Dai wagged his tail, happy to be right.

His mind was getting exhasted from fighting his instincts, and he knoew soon he would lose.

Listen, Tobi, I need you to get out of the bathroom, and lock the door.

Dai had turned the doornob around the first day he'd bought the apartments, for this exact reason.

And I need you to sit in the living room, and no matter how much banging and whining you hear, don't open the door unless you hear my voice. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Tobi immideatly shut the door and locked it.

'See ya soon, Dai.'

She said to him, telepathically. She went and sat on the couch, drinking the rest of her water.
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:19 pm

----Time Skip----

The sun was rising, and in the bathroom, Dai was quite human, and also quite naked. He couldn't remember anything from when he was a wolf, so he immediantly tried to open the bathroom door which was, of course, locked.

"Help," He called weakly, vaugly remembering bringing Tobi home last night, "Open the damn door! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Tobi walked to the door, quite groggy.

"I stayed up all night.."

She opened the door, and chuckled.

"Well, well."
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Dai looked down and blushed, realising he was completly naked. He grabbed a robe off a hook and put it on, tying the it tight.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Tobi." He said, refering to two different things he felt sorry she'd seen.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:27 pm

She shrugged.

"I see it all the time."

She yawned.

"So..How was your night..?"
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Dai wasn't sure which one she was talking about, and didn't really care.

"My night?" He laughed. "I've had better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spun Out (Anyone)   Spun Out (Anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spun Out (Anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Beach-
Jump to: