City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Twilight   Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 am

Name: Twilight

Race: Demon

Racial Powers: Twilight can use a variety of magic knowing most kinds besides holy magic. Though he exceeds in Black Magic, Demonic Magic, and Blood Magic. He can sprout two wings that are made out of a very tough and flexible material.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Though Twilight is quite war hardened from his battles he act more like a teenager, he loves music and just hanging around with people. He's scared to let people get too close to him because they might find out he is a demon and treat him diffrently, and might hate him. Twilight has never been really close to anyone because of this.

Bio: Originally born in England Twilight had to hide the fact that he was a demon. He had to make himself very prestige throughout England, so he could make no one expect anything of him or at least anyone that would be able to do anything. He fought in the American Revolution but lost that war. He's taken on many other names as being the son of himself for generations. He had also fought in WWI and WWII. HE decided he wanted to move from England since it was getting kinda suspicious for him to continue to stay there just passing himself off as older generations. Once things cooled off in Japan he decided he would move their. Many rumors of in-humans living their and he hoped to find piece their.

Interesting facts: From fighting in the wars and from his long life, Twilight ha become an expert in many forms of combat. He can fence, he can use a Bushido style, he is also an expert marksmen. Through out this though not as great he is also pretty good at improve fighting. He also plays a variety of instruments from the violin to the ocarina.

Special Weapon:
Twilight has a weapon called "Lazerish" this weapon can form into a variety of weapons like swords, axes, and guns. This sword can also absorb nearby element fragments to change it's effect.

Last edited by Twilight on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:19 pm

Twilight's picture sorta reminds me of Fire-Link from one of the Legend of Zeldas. x]

APPROVED!

Edited.

Last edited by Tobi on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dai Hiroshi

Dai Hiroshi

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 am

O.o You can't approve some one in red! It has to be blue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Off Topic :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: