City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyler's Unknown Sorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

Skyler's Unknown Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Skyler's Unknown Sorrow   Skyler's Unknown Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Skyler walks into the graveyard on a starry night and a full moon is out as Zaro, then sits by a grave that has the name Josh Pitts engraved on it. After a couple minutes of sitting, he lays on his back and stares at the sky. After another minute, he falls asleep. While he was sleeping, a tear snuck out of the edge of his right, mechanical eye, crawled its way to his cheek, and rests there.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Skyler's Unknown Sorrow   Skyler's Unknown Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Sakura was at the graveyard this time, she was rathed bored and didn't feel in a murdering mood for now. She decided to have some fun a had gotten a large hammer from Helios Masamune before she left. He was destroying tombstones in the graveyard with a glee in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodstain.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Skyler's Unknown Sorrow   Skyler's Unknown Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Zaro was woken up by the hammer smashing, not wiping his tear off his face, then stares sleepily at the girl that's smashing tombstones with a hammer.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Skyler's Unknown Sorrow   Skyler's Unknown Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Sakura girl a wicked laughter as she smashed the tombstones, she was short and young looking but she had quite a punch. Many graves had already been destroyed by her and she continue going down the line.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Skyler's Unknown Sorrow   Skyler's Unknown Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Zaro gets up and says to the girl when she's 3 tombstones away from Josh's grave, "Stop! Please stop!"
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Skyler's Unknown Sorrow   Skyler's Unknown Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:29 pm

"Why would I stop? It's not like it's anything important." Sakura said as she smashed even more of the tombstones. Her laugh became even more sadistic.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Roushiro

Skyler Roushiro

PostSubject: Re: Skyler's Unknown Sorrow   Skyler's Unknown Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:38 pm

When she's about to smash Josh's tombstone, he gets under the the hammer and holds it up and says while he still holds up the hammer, "Stop, this is my best friend's grave and tombstone!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyler's Unknown Sorrow   Skyler's Unknown Sorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyler's Unknown Sorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: