City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dance at the Graves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

Dance at the Graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Tobi was slouched across the black fence that was fairly near the tomstone that Zonbi sat on. She was tipsy and was passing by the graveyard on the way back to her hotel room, but she decided this was more amusing. She chuckled to herself as the people danced as she folded her arms on top of the fence and rested her chin on them.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:21 pm

"What are you doing here mortal?" Zonbi said with a smirk as he stood up on the tombstone. The Vombie walked around the tombstone as if they were his minions. "Graveyards are no place to play around at you silly little girl."
Back to top Go down
http://bloodstain.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:24 pm

"I know, mother."

Tobi joked, and chuckled at it a bit.

"I couldn't help but notice, your a little girl too. And by the looks of it, littler than me."

She yawned, tasting her breath that was scented with cheap liquor.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Zonbi looked at hinself, he knew he wasn't the manlyiest looking guy around but he wasn't a little girl, that was for sure. He raised an eyebrow to Tobi and then disregaurded her. "Blah your as waste of communication you drunk." He said smugly knowing it was that or she was a junky, possibly both.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:47 pm

"HEY!"

Tobi yelled at him, coughing a bit.

"Tch, your right. At least I look like the sex im suppose to be."

She smirked at the boy she thought of as a girl.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 pm

"I'd keep walking unless you've ever wondered what it's like to be sodomized by a dozed zombies at the same time, the last person that happened too didn't seem to take to it before he died." Zonbi smirked as he made shooing motion to her with a grin. The tall and slender Zonbi jumped from the Tombstone to an other one that was close by.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Tobi laughed, pulling herself onto the fence and sitting on it.

"Ive had worse."

Wich she thought was probably true.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 pm

"I don't think so, the fact your alive is probably proof enough to that." Zonbi said laughing in a mocking way, he gestured his hands in a odd way as must of the zombies went back into the ground. "So tell me human, if you've been through worse would you be one of those whore people... things I know that are popular amoung men here?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 am

"Monday through Friday I am. I get weekends off."

She slouched again, laughing in her mind about how odd that sounded.

"And stop calling me human. It's pretty annoying, and I like to be called by my name, Karen."

Though Tobi was partially drunk, she knew she wasnt sure of the guy yet. No way she was going to give her real name to him.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:35 am

"Well humans lives are so expendable it would be a large waste of time and effort to remember all of their names. It such a pain in the ass when you have been alive as long as I have." Zonbi shrugged as he looked at the gloomy sky, he felt it was appropriate for the setting, a wide ear to ear grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Tobi frowned.

"Im not a human, so maybe thats just another reason to remember my name."

'Nice one.. You are a stupid drunk, Tobi.'

Tobi rolled her eyes, not feeling her smartest for telling the strange guy she wasnt a human.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:27 am

"Well well well not human are we? Maybe you aren't a useless human, but I'll still call you human til you show me some proof that you aren't." Zonbi smirked looking her down again. Not sure if her believed her yet. "If it makes you better I'm not human either, I'm a god." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:30 am

Tobi shrugged, attempting to take back what she said.

"I cant prove it. Im a lier. And your not god."

She was always taught there was only one god, and he didn't fit the description.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:38 am

"Well yesh you worthless mortal always did believe in what great god blah blah blah, a joke really." Zonbi smirked and the zombie he head returned earlier raised from the grave again. They started to walk towards her at normal human pace. "If your human then your life is spendable."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:41 am

Tobi, alredy being quite jumpy, shifted into a raven, and flew into the nearest tree. It seemed like he picked the best thing to send after her, because Tobi is secretly terrified of Zombies.

'Chirp, chirp, chirp..!'

The only bad think about shifting is, you cant talk in animal form.. So Tobi changed back to her normal form.

"Okay, okay! So I lied again."
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:50 am

"Good was that so bad? I guess your worthy of a name after all, what would it be?" Zobi said laughing a bit thinking that she was afraid of dead humans. He found that funny, humans weren't scary in there alive state why would they be scarier after they died.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:56 am

"Karen."

Tobi remained in the tree, she crossed her arms over her chest like a child and huffed.

"And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm

"To make things less complicated I keep two, to most I'm simply Zonbi, but Helios is my god name." Zonbi said with such a slick tone to his voice, he made the zonbi travel back into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 pm

"Zonbi it is."

Tobi didn't think of him as a god. God's were supposed to be nice, and holy, right? He was neither.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

"So...what now?" He said fuguring he would have scared her off or killed her by now. He felt akward and very unsure what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm

"You could say sorry."

She chuckled, thinking it would be improbable for him to apologise.

"Or, explain how your a god."
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

"I'm sorry I thought you were a worthless human." Zonbi said tryig to be kinda nice. "There are so many I have a hard time telling humans from non apart most of the time." He said giving her a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Tobi raised her eyebrows at him.

"Thought you were evil."

She jumped down from the tree, landing on her feet. She held out her hand to him, trying to start over, thinking he was a ..goodish?..guy.
Back to top Go down
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 pm

"I just hate humans, and want to make them...go away." Zonbi said trying to be selective of his words. "They disgust me and they don't deserve to own this world, vampires, demons, angels, monsters, and creatures unlike them do, people like you that are better than them." Zonbi said and then smiled at her. "Why should you play by their rules?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Admin
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 pm

"Because their millitary could take me down in a half-second."

She paused to laugh.

"Humans aren't all that bad. Together, their powerful things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance at the Graves   Dance at the Graves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance at the Graves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Darkness :: Role Play :: Graveyard-