City of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Darkness

The city of Tokyo, Japan is more than meets the eye. Walking the streets along with the humans are demons, vampires, and several other creatures we've always been told don't exsist. By looking at them, you could never tell. You can only wonder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 pm

1.No Godmodding. What is Godmodding you ask? Let me use an example. Say I'm role playing with John. (Sorry about this, Nii-san.) I can't say something like "Danica shot John in the head before he had time to move, killing him instantly." No. That is bad. I can say, "Danica shot at John, aiming for his head. (Which I would never really do" And John can say "John had no time to move, and the bullet killed him" Thats okay, though I hope no one really does kill John. But you have to give that person time to react.

2. All sexual content must be taken to the PMs. You can not go any further than making out on the public RP, because, 1. It's against the Forumotion rules, and this forum would be deleted and 2. Because I'm pretty sure no one wants to see other people make baibies anyways.

3. Keep the cursing to a minimum. I'm not saying you can't do it at all, just try not to do it too often. If every other word is a cuss word, thats definatly too much.

4. Respect the Admins. The Admins are like the boss when I'm not around. If an Admin is harassing you, or abusing his or her power, take it up with me or another Admin. Do not try to take matters into your own hand, because that Admin can ban you from the site and no one else would ever know what happened. I'll try to choose respectable people as Admins, to help you out.

5. Use proper grammer and spelling. If it's a very complicated word, I can see that. But don't mispell "Cat" Or anything, trying to be cute. Also, no text talk. Example "Danica went 2 the mall 2 sk8 w/ her buds" I find that annoying.

6. When Role Playing, refer to yourself in third person. It could get confusing if everyone role played like "I went to the park to see my friend." The correct way to say this would be "Danica went to the park to see her friend."

7. Don't argue about stupid things. C'mon, guys! What does it matter if another persons avatar has the same color hair as yours? If it bothers you that much, politely take it up with that person in PM instead of pulling the whole site into it. We don't want to have some sort of huge civil war because someone else has blue hair!

8. Out of Character talk during RP should be recognisable as such. For example, if your role playing with your best friend from school and something you say reminds you of something that happened at school, you can do this: "Danica smiled and nodded. ((OoC: Lol, remember at school today when *insert memory here*))

9. Have Fun! Thats what this whole thing is about. If you don't have fun, I fail epicly. Then I have to answer to a very angry Risembool Ranger! (Kudos to you if you have any idea what I'm talking about.)

10. Follow the rules. Honestly, what else are they here for? If you follow all these rules, you should be fine on the site.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Helios the Five

Helios the Five

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Admin wrote:
1.No Godmodding. What is Godmodding you ask? Let me use an example. Say I'm role playing with John. (Sorry about this, Nii-san.) I can't say something like "Danica shot John in the head before he had time to move, killing him instantly." No. That is bad. I can say, "Danica shot at John, aiming for his head. (Which I would never really do" And John can say "John had no time to move, and the bullet killed him" Thats okay, though I hope no one really does kill John. But you have to give that person time to react.

O.O

Yes, I'm very partial to living thank you very much. It's one of my favorite pass times.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodstain.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ayaami
Admin
Ayaami

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:22 am

Helios the Five wrote:
Admin wrote:

O.O

Yes, I'm very partial to living thank you very much. It's one of my favorite pass times.

Yes, so there you have it. Try not to kill John.
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1